Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Game Tomorrow Cancelled/ Competition Season Possibly Cancelled

Hello Wolves!

Tomorrow we will not cheer the basketball game.  Therefore, you do not stay after school for cheer.

Team and Parents,

Unfortunately,,, there have been some problems in cheer that I was not fully aware of.  Therefore, mostlikely I will have to cancel the rest of the competitions.  This decision will be made with the team and my supervisors.  I will keep you posted!

With that said, I just want to say that I am very proud of everyones improvements.  But let me make it clear that when I complimet one person it doesn't mean that I do not care about everyone else.  We are a team and we achieve as a team.  I do not neglect a single person from the team.  I am proud of everyone equally, wether you mastered a forward roll or a back handspring.  I simply expect everyone to motivate each other and not envy your teammates accomplishments.  We win and lose as one!
If there are any concerns, please set a meeting with me first before you get to my supervisors.
Thank you!

-Coach Maria

3 comments:

  1. We respect you and your decisions. What you think is best for the team we will honor and support. You are an amazing coach and mentor for all my kids on the squad.

    ReplyDelete