Friday, May 8, 2015

YPI Competition

Hello Competition Team!

I just want to take the time to tell you all that I am very proud of you!!!! We have lost many competitors but we have also gained some.  Yesterday was indeed a stressful day! However, today was a day that reminded me why I love this team so much.  We all worked together as any team should and made miracles happen.  Therefore, no matter what happens tomorrow I am proud of all of you! For those who are competing with us for the last time, lets end strong and proud.  Also, know that the memories that we are making together are special and I wouldn't have it any other way.  Thank you all for this great experience! See you all in a few hours.


Comp info:


  • Meet at Van Nuys High School at 9:15AM ready to go!
  • No glitter! Hair up with bow 
  • Buses are leaving at 10AM sharp and will arrive at VNHS at 3PM.
  • Competition entrance is FREE
  • Location:
    • Roybal Learning Center
      • Address1200 Colton St, Los Angeles, CA 90026

No comments:

Post a Comment